14 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India
The 14 days Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat at Rishikesh Spiritual Yoga in Rishikesh, India centre is held over a duration of 14 days and 13 nights. While this retreat explores the concept as the highlight of the program, the curriculum also integrates yoga asana and pranayama practices on a daily basis to bring balance into students’ practice. For asana practices, our school focus on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga styles of asana.
Students will go through 6 days of training with 1 rest day per week. On this rest day, our school organizes a half-day excursion for students on the rest day that may involve visits to one of the sacred sites in Rishikesh. The rest day usually falls on a Sunday, but may be shifted to a weekday to avoid tourists and traffic during high season in Rishikesh. Excursion organized by school is inclusive in the course fee and the destination would be selected by school.
• How to observe and see bodies, energy and states of consciousness in students
• Developing your Voice and the use of vocabulary
• The art and science of using Music in classes
• The art and science of connecting with and uplifting your students.
• Developing your presence and authentic teaching style.
• Taking your seat as a teacher
• Offering safe adjustments and assists.
• Creating an optimal atmosphere for transformation.
• Learning to structure and teach classes and journeys in different environments to different people around the world.
Yogic Philosophy, history and lifestyle
• Yoga Sutras and the 8 limbs of Yoga.
• Yogic History and understanding all paths of yoga.
• Introduction to subtle bodies
• Introduction to Ayurveda
• Introduction to the key ancient texts of the yogic path
• Understanding the foundational teachings of Yoga and Vedanta on Life, Self and the Universe.
• Yoga as a path to awakening and the Yogic way of life.
• Taking Yoga out of the Yoga room.
A fee of 200 USD, Rishikesh Spiritual Yoga in Rishikesh, India is required to confirm your place in the course. This is non-refundable but may be transferred to any other upcoming Training course. If you cannot come to our course after paying the Confirmation Fee you can use it towards any future course or program. The Confirmation Fee is the part of the entire Course Fee. The rest of the Course Fee balance must be paid in cash on the first day of the course either in Euros, US Dollars, British Pounds or INR (amount according to the currency conversion rate on the date of payment).
No refunds are available on cancellation prior to, during or after the start date of any training course. If you have any questions or if you need more details about the instructors, please don’t hesitate to contact us at : Info@rishikeshspiritualyoga.com